Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Slice of Life Comic


Click here to read my Slice of Life Comic
(dialogue box: select "open with celtx")


I can't decide whether this was my favorite or my least favorite comic to write.

On the one hand, it is completely mundane in every way, and involves no plot. On the other hand, it was fun to take a very brief, very mundane event, and stretch it into something (that I find?) mildly interesting. Of course, it might not be that interesting at all. But to me, who can see the color schemes, moods, characters, expressions, and layouts in my head, it's quite fun to look at.

backstory: absolutely nothing happened to me over the week, and I have very limited transportation. So I wrote about a trip to Hammond Commons for dinner during which my nose was itching uncontrollably. It's as accurate as I can remember it (subtracting specific words and things shouted out, and contracting a long conversation/event into something much shorter. But this is the gist of what happened)

So yeah, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment