I was pretty amused and surprised by this dream I had; I had to adapt it quite a bit (in the original, there were several characters that would have needed some explaining.. I tried to thin these out). The downside to the dream is that it had a few celebrity guests...
EDIT: I have decided to make a few changes to the script, to decrease its retarded-ness. Firstly, the entire first page is gone, and a lot of the second page. Instead of The Chairman and Me standing out in the rain, it is only Me, who watches with curiosity as the pouring rain suddenly changes to a blizzard. This way we get rid of Batman and Robin and the Chairman all at once... Secondly, when the Hulk lifts the car, we now change it to a normal guy, maybe the same one who was sitting next to Me in the Cafeteria previously, simply whacking the car with a baseball bat or otherwise violating it. He continues to attack the golems with the bat, just as the Hulk did.
Hopefully this makes it slightly less silly.
but enough yammerin', the script!
Click here. Select "Open in Celtx" from the dialogue box.
Or click here to read the slightly less silly version.










No comments:
Post a Comment